Turn Key Projects
ALFARIMEX, S.A. places its Engineering and
Organization Department at the service of the Textile Companies for the
fulfilment of any kind of textile mills. The achievement of these services
may be channelled either for the implementation of new Mills or for the
extension of existing ones and their reorganization.
ALFARIMEX, S.A. Engineering Department consisting of highly qualified experienced Engineers enables us to deliver complete factories on a “turn-key” basis, with the necessary facilities for going ahead with standard production at maximum efficiency.
Our services cover:
1. PRELIMINARY PROJECT DESIGN
Prior to final implementation design, it is necessary to achieve a detailed study, which must take into account the following points:
• General considerations
• Study of the production process
• Selection of machinery and technology
• Characteristics of the machinery
• Production calculations
• Layouts of production halls
• Necessary auxiliary installations
• Characteristics of temperature and humidity installations
• Heating, fire fighting, electric power, lighting, boiler house, water treatment, sewage systems, electronics, etc...
• Characteristics of the buildings
• Consumptions of water, fuel, electricity and steam Industrial planning (flow charts, quality control, production control, manufacturing process control, maintenance schedules, training schedules)
• Factory personnel
• Production and productivity of the Mill
• Investment budget, cost analysis, amortization, pay-back schedules and other financial studies
• General layout of the project
2. FINAL IMPLEMENTATION PROJECT DESIGN
The implementation of any project will include all documentation, layouts and calculations required to define the industrial plant to be undertaken, with its final approved version for execution.
These internal tasks comprise among other things:
• Justification of the retained solution in its technical and financial aspects.
• All basic data which have prevailed to conceive the final version of the project.
• The preparation of all technical implementation drawings and layouts.
• Consequently, the corresponding final financial offer including cost of machinery, spare parts, accessories, auxiliary installations, civil works, additional techical services offered, erection costs, all of which will give the overall cost of the project.
3. TECHNICAL SUPPORT
ALFARIMEX, S.A. Enginners and Technicians are fully prepared to carry out the erection of machinery, equipment and installations as well as to supervise and control on site the proper execution of the project, thus reaching a smooth start-up and taking over, which guarantees a trouble-free operation of the Mill.
Once all works have been completed and the project put into operation, we offer to our customers various technical cooperation solutions to be carried out by our technical teams to ensure the continuous running of the Plant at full capacity and high efficiency for a preset period of time to be agreed upon.
It is understood that we are also prepared to provide suitable training courses for local technicians that would be carried out both at the manufacturing countries as well as locally on site duting machinery erection, start-up and operation.
4. TECHNICAL CONVERSION AND MODERNIZATION
ALFARIMEX, S.A. is also very experienced in the technical conversion and modernization of old existing production processes in order to reach an increased production capacity at improved quality levels.
5. ORGANIZATION AND RE-ORGANIZATION
ALFARIMEX, S.A. through its highly qualified technical teams is always at the disposal of its customers to cooperate with the local technical to offer its wide experience and methods both in technical and organizational aspects.